Saturday 25 April 2015

Knitting Trolley



I have had my eye on this knitting trolley from Spotlight pretty much since I bought my first pair of needles.

I am quite a girly girl and I love cute little bags an accessories, so I fell in love with this, but until recently I knew I didn't need something this big to store all my yarn and knitting accessories, so I held off buying it for so long.

It used to sell for $90, but they reduced the price to $45, and then on a 30% sale I decided I couldn't resist any more.

I haven't yet stocked it up with loads of yarn, just for the projects I am working on, but there is loads of room in there.


Of course one of the best things about this trolley is the pattern on the outside, adorable yarn balls, needles and socks!







I love that all my needles and accessories are in one place and I love rolling my little trolley round to the couch ready for an evening of knitting. Where do you keep all your knitting and yarn?

5 comments:

  1. I remember you telling me about it ages ago. Glad you got it! It looks very practical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Nadia, I do to, I think it may have been a Christmas wish list? It's finally mine :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! And the inside looks so practical for storing all knitting related things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! This would surely keep everything in one place especially if you want to knit anywhere anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it look so adorable:) i love it;) follow?:)

    ReplyDelete